1. Focus on the main goals and business activities
A high quality accounting is a token of a successful business in Russia, and we make it possible for you to have more time for your business development as we take over all routine paperwork.
From now on, you do not have to spend your time on making accounting records, submitting financial statements or keeping up with different compliance requirement as we at KBK Accounting take over all these activities.
2. Save on upkeep of accounting personnel
Running a start-up is always a money-consuming process. We can help you to avoid additional costs related to an accounting department, such as:
– Rent of a bigger office to have a place for the accountants;
– Salaries of the accountants and social contributions;
– Purchase of specialized software and access to various legal and financial databases etc.
Besides, vacation of your accountants is not an issue as KBK Accounting always remains at your disposal.
3. Highly skilled specialists at your service
It is always time-consuming to find a qualified accountant in Russia, especially when you need someone speaking foreign languages. It is also important given how hard it is to estimate a candidate during a short job-interview.
With KBK Accounting, you are secure against such risks as our employees already made it through many tests.
Besides, for your convenience we are providing our services in Russian, German and English.
4. Communication with state bodies
Our accountants have a wide experience in communicating with various state bodies (such as tax authorities, Pension Fund, Social Security Fund etc.).
Any audit will be conducted with our presence. We will prepare all required documents and minimize your time consumption.